Sunday, June 26, 2011

Spray Paint Frenzy!

I have been on a SPRAY PAINTING frenzy. Did you know you can get "spray paint" finger-itis? Well, I dont know what the techinial term is, but my index finger and wrist hurt for a couple days.
This is what the patio looked like for a weekend.

But, I have to admit, I am very pleased with my creations...



 Loved this one. I just repurposed the letter I already had, added ribbon and moved location.

I love this picture my sister gave me. Matched our decor perfectly. But after a couple year, it has started blending into the green wall.
 So I took this $1.98 frame, touched up a couple places it was dinged, then hot glued it to...
 the front of this one, and POP! Now it GRABS your attention. LOVE LOVE it!!! 

I had a friend come over and help me set up the mantle and lay out the pictures. I am very pleased with how it turned out. Next project, paint that chest the TV is on.

PS. no wisecracks about not owning a flat screen. :-)

No comments: