Saturday, May 15, 2010

THIS IS ME!

Hi, my name is Mindy
I have TOO MANY passions.
I love to craft, anything that I can use a glue stick on.
I love to sew. I am only a beginner, but I look at everything and think I can make it. I learn the hard way.
I love to read. Give me a good relational novel and I will disappear from the face of this earth. Mindy who?
I love my Lord Jesus. Give me a few minutes and I will tell you what He did with my life and the hope that is forever mine!
I love my Husband, Scott. We found and married each other late in life (age 38). He is my hero and protector.
I love my baby girl, Sasha. Don't be mistaken, Sasha is a dog, but she has wrapped around our hearts and filled any voids left by not having any children of our own.
I love my life! It has it's ups and downs, but I would not exchange it for anything. God is good!

No comments: